find all the info you need on our booking policy below for your retreat at santa catalina, panama.
if you have any questions that aren't answered here, please feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR GUESTS OF OUR LISTED RETREATS:
· Once we receive your booking request and confirm availability, we will email you a deposit invoice for a 20% deposit of your retreat stay. this can be paid via venmo or paypal. For paypal, You do not need to have a PayPal account set up. Once you receive the PayPal request, click on the link and follow the steps - you will be given an option to make payment by PayPal, or via Debit or Credit Card.
· 2 weeks prior to your retreat start date, we will email you a balance invoice. Payment needs to be made in full 1 week prior to your retreat start date. .
We know that plans can change. If you need to cancel your booking, please bear in mind the following:
· Receive a 100% refund for cancellation notice received in writing 8 weeks or more, prior to the retreat start date.
· Receive a 50% refund for cancellation notice received in writing 4 -7 weeks, prior to the retreat start date.
· 0% deposit refund for cancellation received with less than 4 weeks notice
Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. If you decide to leave the retreat early or arrive later, we do not offer any discounts.
Terms & Conditions
· All rates listed on the website are in USD and are inclusive of tax.
· Santa Catalina Retreats can ask any retreat guest to leave the retreat at any time if the behavior is disrupting the retreat or other guests at Santa Catalina Hotel. A refund will not be provided.
· Santa Catalina Retreats reserves the right to change the booking policy, rates and retreat inclusions at any time without notice.
· santa catalina retreats reserves the right to cancel a retreat or postpone a retreat to a future date if sufficient interest is not received.. guests who have made a deposit will have their deposit reimbursed in full, or carried forward to a future retreat date upon the guest request.
· We highly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance, to cover against any unexpected travel or medical expenses that may occur before, during or after your trip.
· If Santa Catalina Retreats must cancel a retreat before the retreat start date, all payments received by guests for that retreat will be refunded in full. Santa Catalina Retreats is not responsible for guest expenses incurred in preparation for any retreat that is cancelled by Santa Catalina Retreats , i.e. airline tickets etc
· Santa Catalina Retreats is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any trips canceled by the guest, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness, etc.
· Santa Catalina Retreats (including its employees, supervisors, owners and agents) is not liable in the event of any lost, stolen, damaged or otherwise of personal property of retreat guests.
· Santa Catalina Retreats will not be liable or responsible for any health related problems, injuries or accidents during your retreat stay in any way. Surfing, Yoga, diving, biking, hiking etc are allphysical sports and there are potential risks involved - you will be asked to sign a waiver before your retreat start date.
· We highly recommend you have Travel Insurance to cover yourself in case of injuries, health emergencies, travel delays, lost luggage, damage or loss to any personal property during your retreat stay and any additional expenses incurred, as Santa Catalina Retreats is not liable.
Surf & Yoga Lessons
If the surf conditions are not ideal for one or more days., the lesson/s will be re-arranged for a different day/time, or alternatively we may Conduct a surf fitness class and surf theory lesson
If you cancel a surf or yoga lesson, Santa Catalina Retreats is not responsible for an extra lesson on a different day or time.
santa catalina retreats reservers the right to change Yoga & surf instructors without prior notice.
**For instructors interested in hosting their own retreat with us, please contact us via email@example.com for information on our booking policy. Thank you!